Toms Jančevskis is a professional Sales and Leadership coach with Southwestern Consulting. Some of his key accomplishments include:
- 10+ years of experience in sales, sales management, recruitment, and management
- Selecting, training, and leading 100% commission-based sales teams for eight years
- A Platinum Certificate in sales (highest level of recognition in sales)
- Member of the Presidents' Club (represents the top 1% of the company's 250,000 employees in Southwestern’s history)
- Two Bachelor's degrees – one in jurisprudence and the other in film production, and a Master's degree in management psychology and supervision.
Currently, Toms works with sales and management specialists in various industries in Latvia and around the world. He specializes in ethical sales coaching techniques and strategies that individual salespeople and teams can use to deliver immediate sales results.
In addition, Toms enjoys helping others implement systems that help achieve their goals and vision. He believes that everyone has an opportunity to become the best in their field, as long as they believe in it and invest the necessary work.
While studying as a full-time college student in Latvia, Toms spent his summers in the United States knocking on doors and selling educational books and software. Each summer, on average, Toms worked 80 hours a week for 12 weeks in a row. He has knocked on 20,000+ doors, built several teams, led organizations, and finished as a top producer out of 2,000+ salespeople.
Toms also worked in the IT security field as a sales manager for several years. These experiences allowed him to cultivate key sales principles and discover his passion for helping people reach their personal and professional goals.