Southwestern Coaching offers three tailored programs to elevate performance for salespeople, managers, leaders, and executives.
For leaders and managers of sales teams looking to grow their skills, the Manager’s Edge program offers guided support for the strategies and tools needed to excel. Clients have access to training modules with accompanying videos that teach them how to grow a team, lead a team, and achieve success.
Topics covered in the Manager’s Edge program include:
- How to Delegate
- Management vs Leadership
- Leading New Leaders
- Holding People Accountable
- How to Have Great Meetings
- Confronting Underperformers
- Strategic Leadership
Call us, (615) 391-2834, or click the button below to request more information about this program!
The Manager's Edge program has proven success in the market. The program's principles are well captured, and relevant to the issues that sales managers and leaders face with their teams.
What to Expect at a Free Workshop
- How to generate and sell to referrals
- How to close like a pro
- How to reach the decision-maker every time
- Learning to answer objections before they come up
- Create a schedule that works – get more done in less time
- How to hire and train an effective assistant to delegate non-income-producing activities
- Selling with social media marketing
- Crystallize your goals and map out your maximum earning potential
- Harness the power of self-talk
- Program your subconscious mind to work for you
- Create strategies for overcoming creative avoidance
- Understanding self motivation and sales psychology