Kristina Malukaite is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of her key accomplishments include:
- More than 10 years of experience in sales, recruiting, training, motivating, and leading sales teams from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine
- Receiving the Triple Diamond Growth Award for growing at least $15,000 in personal sales compared to the previous year (awarded six times during her career)
- Platinum Certification in sales (highest level of recognition for selling)
- Member of the Presidents' Club (represents the Top 1% of the company's 250,000 employees in Southwestern Advantage’s company history)
- Being the #1 most experienced salesperson from European division and #7 worldwide with Southwestern Advantage in 2020
Kristina started working with Southwestern Advantage in college, during which she sold educational systems door to door on straight commission in 12 different states in the U.S. and Canada, working 13-hour days, 6 days a week, for 12-15 weeks straight. While at SWA, she learned about the value of self-discipline, schedule and habits, positivity, goal setting, commitment, and leading by example. For nine years she managed to stay on top of her studies (graduating with highest honors), contribute as a co-author to scientific research, as well as consistently rank among the top 150 sales people at Southwestern Advantage, recruiting and leading diverse sales teams.
Kristina holds two Bachelor's degrees - economics and business administration from SSE Riga and a political science degree from IIRPS at Vilnius University. She also holds a Master's degree in public policy analysis from IIRPS at Vilnius University.
A Few Highlights
Something to Think About
Kristina currently resides in Vilnius, Lithuania. She is an avid reader and writer. She enjoys art, coffee, and yoga.