Southwestern Coaching offers four tailored programs to elevate performance for salespeople, managers, leaders, and executives.
Grow your business by maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of your team.
Improve your team’s happiness, establish trust, build loyalty, and eliminate office politics.
Strategically enable your team so you can focus on the things that matter most.
Partner with the most respected executive coaches in the world and take your business to the next level.
- PRACTITIONER'S FIRST
Each Executive's Edge Coach runs a multi-million dollar business. They specialize in collaborating with high-level managers and finding custom solutions to complex business and real-world issues.
- TRACK YOUR SUCCESS
You and your employees will gain access to Southwestern Coaching’s proprietary online tool, Critical Success Factors. CSFs allow you to track your team’s progress toward goals and help guarantee results.
- PREMIER-LEVEL COACHING
In addition to regular coaching calls, Executive's Edge includes dozens of microlearnings and videos covering topics from organic top-line growth and executive problem-solving, to vision mastery, finding balance, and more!
Call us, (615) 391-2834, or click the button below to request more information about this program!
Executive's Edge provides techniques and strategies to build stronger negotiation and networking skills and improve communication company-wide. This exclusive coaching program helps business leaders recruit and onboard A-level managers, improve employee retention, and build a successful, top-producing team.
What to Expect at a Free Workshop
- How to generate and sell to referrals
- How to close like a pro
- How to reach the decision-maker every time
- Learning to answer objections before they come up
- Create a schedule that works – get more done in less time
- How to hire and train an effective assistant to delegate non-income-producing activities
- Selling with social media marketing
- Crystallize your goals and map out your maximum earning potential
- Harness the power of self-talk
- Program your subconscious mind to work for you
- Create strategies for overcoming creative avoidance
- Understanding self motivation and sales psychology